- This site is provided by Safeheat Ltd and we adhere to strict codes of confidentiality and the correct treatment of your data.
- We may use the information submitted to create a database and may use visitor information to keep such visitor informed by email, telephone and post on opportunities, industry updates and products/services that we consider will be of interest.
- By responding to communications sent to the website and any offers advertised, you are deemed to consent to us processing business data about your company for the above purposes.
- If you do not want to receive information then telephone or email us.
- All information sent by us is strictly confidential and must not be passed to any third party person or company.
- If information regarding charges is relayed to another party who is not part of Safeheat Ltd i.e. to a publisher or competitor, either verbally or in writing, you will compensate us for any loss or damage that may be incurred as a result of their actions.
- We do not collect or store any financial or credit card information on your business.