Safeheat Boilers is a Gas Safe registered company based in Watford, working throughout Hertfordshire and North West London. Established in 1995, we have years of experience in the industry. Our Engineers are highly qualified and skilled to cover all aspects of plumbing, heating and gas services including central heating installations, boiler servicing, power flushing and gas safety inspections.
Here at Safeheat Boilers, we have an excellent reputation for the professional, reliable and efficient service we provide to our customers at the most competitive prices.
Why you should choose Safeheat Boilers…
- Gas Safe Registered Engineers
- Established business with over 20 years heating industry experience
- Expert and reliable service
- Competitive prices
- All work is guaranteed for a lifetime
- Highly recommended by our valued customers
Whether you’re looking for a Gas Safe Engineer to service your boiler, carry out a gas safety check in your property or install a new central heating system, we deliver a first class service.
- Boiler Replacements
- Appliance Supply & Installation
- Landlords Safety Certificates
- Maintenance & Repairs
- Central Heating Installations
- Power Flushing
- Central Heating Pumps
- Fault Finding
- Gas Safety checks
- Radiator installations
- Tracing Leaks
The type of boiler you have installed affects the energy used and how your hot water is heated. The main types of boiler to consider are:
The most popular boiler which can be an economical option
- Unlimited hot water as it heats water straight from the mains
- Space saving as you don’t need a cold water tank or hot water cylinder
- Suited to smaller houses and flats
Often referred to as regular or heat only boilers.
- Conventional boilers send hot water to your radiators and hot water cylinder
- You’ll need space for a cold water tank and hot water cylinder
- Suited to larger homes with more than one bathroom
Our fully qualified Engineers supply & install brand new radiators and valves with all the required pipework.
We’ll offer advice and make recommendations on how you can optimise the performance of your central heating system
To make sure your system operates as efficiently as possible, a central heating system clean will remove blockages in your pipework and radiators.
The benefits of power flushing the system will increase the lifespan of your boiler, radiators, cylinder and pipework as well as reducing the need for costly repairs in the future.
Gas Safe advises that to keep safe in your home, gas appliances are regularly serviced every year to avoid leaks, fires, explosions and carbon monoxide poisoning. You should also have an audible carbon monoxide alarm fitted.
Only use a Gas Safe registered engineer and check their ID Card with Gas Safe at www.GasSafeRegister.co.uk
Gas Safety Certificates
By law, under the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998, Landlords must get a Gas Safety Certificate every twelve months. This needs to be carried out by a Gas Safe Registered engineer for all pipe work, gas appliances and flues installed at the property. It is also advisable to install a Carbon Monoxide (CO) alarm to make sure tenants are safe from carbon monoxide poisoning. Our Gas Safe registered engineers will check:
- There are no leaks on appliances and pipework
- Burner pressure and gas rates against the manufacturers data plate
- There is all the necessary ventilation
- The flue flow
- Flame failure devices
- Physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets.
- Any evidence of unsafe operation which will be logged and reported